Thursday, May 4, 2017

Samantha & Emanuel | Flagler Place Downtown Stuart Wedding | Timeless Wedding Designs | West Palm Beach and Wilmington Wedding Planners


I know I say all of my couples are sweet - and honestly, I have no idea how I get so lucky! - but Samantha and Emanuel were just the sweetest duo since the first time I sat down with them at Starbucks to discuss their wedding plans. Actually, every time I pass the Starbucks in Palm City now, I think back on all the times we met there to discuss photography contracts with Jody Lynn Photography, centerpiece designs, and the ins and outs of their catering plan with Firehouse Catering. I loved hearing about their love story, and meeting Samantha's eccentric family at Flagler Place! (Two of her uncles sang Oh Mandy by Barry Manilow to me... How can a girl resist!) Now that this wonderful celebration of love is over, I'd love to share some of the photos with all of you to look back on with me.

We'll always have Starbucks!





Wedding Planner | Timeless Wedding Designs
Photographer | Jody Lynn Photography
Venue | Flagler Place Downtown Stuart
Entertainment | Party With Us Entertainment
Florals | Designer Flowers
Event Rentals | Island Party Rentals
Caterer | Firehouse Catering

Find out why wedding day coordination is a must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment